Atlanta Startup Village #83
If you haven’t attended an in person Atlanta Startup Village before, then you are missing the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. There will be 5 local startups giving five-minute pitches drawing in people from all over the Southeast for a live streamed event. Even without meeting in person, we know this incredible event will bring together the Atlanta tech community and give an up-close look at some of the technology coming out of our city. You should join us.
Important Attendance & Safety Information: Like the past few events, currently we are planning on limited in-person seating. (hooray!) And we are going to have great canned cocktails from Phreshly and cold beer. We are requiring that masks are worn unless actively drinking, BY ALL ATTENDEES, regardless of vaccination status. We know, this isn’t fun stuff, but safety is paramount here.
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022
Doors open at 7:00pm
Pitches start at 7:30 p.m.
Atlanta Tech Village, Event Center
- Rush the Line: Why wait in line, when you can Rush the Line
- Frugbi: A Social Platform Where Neighbors Connect By Helping Each Other
- Vorwo: Creating Transparent Workforces. Introduce harmony into your company’s culture through proactive data integrations.
- ZenHammer: A Simpler Way For You To Manage Your Projects
- My Panda: My Personal Assistant Next Door App
Can't make it in person? You can still watch virtually on YouTube Live! Follow our channel here.
This event is sponsored by our friends at Phreshly and The Roberto C. Goizueta Center for Entreprenuership & Innovation at Emory Goizeueta Business School.