ANNOUNCING ATLANTA STARTUP VILLAGE #64
If you haven’t attended an Atlanta Startup Village, then you are missing the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. A simple format of free beer, 30 minutes of networking, and local startups giving five-minute pitches draws 300+ people each month, with another 150+ watching live stream. It’s an incredible event that brings together the Atlanta tech community and gives an up-close look at some of the technology coming out of our city. You should join us.Make sure you join the meetup page and check out the details below. We hope to see you there!
Monday, January 28th, 2018
Beer flows at 7:00 p.m., pitches start at 7:30 p.m.
Event Center at Atlanta Tech Village (Parking is $3/hr)
Who should come:
Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward, and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #64:
- Enjifit: #1 Workout Partner App
- Undelay: A mobile application that reduces the time of plane delays, saving airlines millions of dollars
- Makeswift: Build the web, together.
- Streaming Global : Better Streaming By Design
- Closetier: A new way to shop for outfits online