Announcing Atlanta Startup Village #52
If you haven’t attended an Atlanta Startup Village, then you are missing the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. A simple format of free beer, 30 minutes of networking, and local startups giving five-minute pitches draws 300+ people each month, with another 150+ watching live stream. It’s an incredible event that brings together the Atlanta tech community and gives an up-close look at some of the technology coming out of our city. You should join us.Make sure you join the meetup page and check out the details below. We hope to see you there!
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Beer flows at 7:00 p.m., pitches start at 7:30 p.m.
Event Center at Atlanta Tech Village (Parking is $2/hr)
Who should come:
Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward, and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #52:
- TBD - Hackathon Winner: The team which claims first place at the Women Who Code Hackathon Atlanta (10/13-10/15) will win the chance to present at ATLSV!
- MyBetterJourney: Making R+F consultants more effective.
- One Billion Drops: A Billion Drops of Unity can fill the World With Oceans of Opportunity
- BoxLock: The first padlock designed specifically to protect your packages
- Patientory: Making Healthcare Secure
A big shoutout to our amazing sponsors:Hypepotamus is an eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.SalesLoft is also an eternal sponsor of Atlanta Startup Village from their initial and continued support from the genesis.About Atlanta Startup Village:Atlanta Startup Village is hosted by Aly Merritt of SalesLoft, in coordination with Atlanta Tech Village. We’d like to also extend thanks to Jon Birdsong of WideAngle for his five years of intense dedication to ATLSV!