It's the 50th Atlanta Startup Village!
It's Atlanta Startup Village #50! This is a big milestone for the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. It's been an incredible few years and we are so thankful for the hundreds of pitches and thousands of people this community has brought together. We will celebrate the big 5-0 with a few nostalgic words from ATLSV Founder, Jon Birdsong, a special #ATLSV photo booth, toast, and fun prizes. You don't want to miss it!Make sure you join the meetup page and check out the details below.
Monday, August 28th, 2017
Beer flows at 7:00 p.m., presentations start at 7:30 p.m.
Event Center at Atlanta Tech Village (Parking is $2/hr)
Who should come:
Anyone who wants to be constructive, respectful, pay it forward, and learn about the Atlanta Startup Community.
We’re pleased to announce the presenters of Atlanta Startup Village #50:
- Garnish & Gather: G&G brings Atlanta's community of family farmers, food artisans & chefs into your kitchen with locally-sourced, chef-created meal kits.
- Our Errands: The Personal Assistant for Everyday People
- PupWalkr: The First Affordable, Daily Use On-Demand Dog Walking Service! Take back your lunch break. Enjoy that happy hour.
- FuseThru: Bringing the Cloud Back Down to Earth
- Hull: One customer profile to power them all
A big shoutout to our amazing sponsors:Hypepotamus is an eternal sponsor from their initial and continued support of Atlanta Startup Village.SalesLoft is also an eternal sponsor of Atlanta Startup Village from their initial and continued support from the genesis.About Atlanta Startup Village:Atlanta Startup Village is hosted by Aly Merritt of SalesLoft, in coordination with Atlanta Tech Village. We’d like to also extend thanks to Jon Birdsong of WideAngle for his five years of intense dedication to ATLSV!