NeuroLaunch’s Investor Demo Day connects investors with the most promising neuroscience startups, including the 6 portfolio companies from the Fall 2014 cohort as well as 20 Poster Showcase companies. NeuroLaunch is the world's first neuroscience startup company accelerator, based in Atlanta. Its mission is to build a long-term community of stakeholders around neuro-innovation.
The companies presenting on our stage will be solving these problems:
- Radically personalized genomics for epilepsy and other disorders.
- Next-generation interventional device for acute strokes.
- Neuro-wearable tracking your baby’s brain development.
- Cloud-based neuroimaging for research and surgical planning.
- Gamification of vital signs monitoring and stroke prevention.
- Streamlined trial recruitment for neuro-oncology.
- …and more!
Register now for the NeuroLaunch Fall 2014 Cohort Investor Demo Day. Space is limited. Early Bird Discount ($175) applies before January 15st, 2015. Qualified investors should contact email@example.com to receive a special invitation code.