This event will discuss:
- What successful entrepreneurs wish young entrepreneurs knew
- What are common traits of successful entrepreneurs during tough times?
- How to learn from others' mistakes rather than make them yourself
- What are the best ways to handle the stress of a startup?
- Entrepreneurship can be very lonely. How to cope.
- Is it possible to have a work-life balance as an entrepreneur?
- How do you turn around underperforming team members?
- Highlighting the investment costs and benefits of building a business.
Mike Cote, President, CEO & Director, Dell SecureWorks
Brian Cohen, CEO, Stratacloud
Kathleen Kurre, Founder, Fusion Advisors
Eric Holtzclaw, Entrepreneurial coach, Inc.Magazine columnist, biz1190 Radio Host (moderator)