This is an externally hosted event happening at Atlanta Tech Village!
Lady Mprez Presents: A Night of Comedy hosted by SillyMee and presenting comedians Funny Mommy (Brandy Burney) and E-man.
Doors Open at 8:30pm.
Doors close at 9:15pm (NO EXCEPTIONS). Please be on time.
Show begins at 9:30pm and ends at 10:45pm.
Food and refreshers included.
A pregame event before you take a night out on the town. Kick off your night with some food, refreshments, and a great atmosphere of good people who enjoy a good laugh. Bringing some new vibes to the metro Atlanta area whilst showcasing some local comedic talent. This is a presentation of upcoming comedians to showcase their talents.
Join us at Atlanta Tech Village, the world's 4th largest tech hub located in Buckhead, for an enjoyable night full of laughs and vibes before you decide to hit the town (or just go home to sleep). Regardless of what you do after, we know that you'll enjoy this night of comedy.
Must be 18+ to attend.
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire.
To preserve the culture of the event, access will be denied to anyone not dressed appropriately.
Rules For the Night:
- Be respectful of comics and do not disrupt their set.
- Put all cell phones on vibrate or DND (Do Not Disturb) until 10:45pm.
- Clap for each performer when they come on stage and as they leave the stage.
- No smoking in the building or in the performing areas. Only in designated areas.
- Bathrooms are on the 1st floor, down the hallway, next to the Front Desk.
- Be courteous to others. Say excuse me if you bump into anyone or need to get through. Treat the performance like you’re in a movie theater. Some guests don’t like loud talking or other disruptions while they are trying to watch a movie, so treat the performance as such.If there are any actions that are seen as disrespectful, you will be asked to leave the property.