- Are you using your automation tool to send batch and blast emails?
- Are you failing to use all the features that your automation tool offers?
- Have you developed a true Customer Journey map or are you automating messages based on your gut?
- Are you aware of how true marketing automation will affect the rest of your organization outside of marketing?
It is no secret that marketing automation platforms are much more powerful than everyday email batch and blast solutions in the market. However, many marketers fail to take advantage of all the muscle that these platforms hold. Whether you are considering investing in an automation solution, new to the practice, or a seasoned veteran, join AiMA Marketing Automation SIG for a breakfast event on September 4th to learn how to harness all the features of your platform to help you become more efficient and effective in your marketing efforts.
Don't Miss This Event!
Tomer Tishgarten, Agency Engagements Director of ARKE
Rich Wilson, Creative Director of Big Scary Cranium
They will share easy things you aren’t doing with marketing automation, but should be, including:
- Do your automation goals make sense? Including a case study example
- Leveraging queries to improve your campaign targeting
- And low hanging fruit that you can implement quickly to demonstrate ROI