Associated General Contractors of Georgia (AGC Georgia) is hosting a Construction Technology Forum at the Atlanta Tech Village. Members of AGC Georgia, industry professionals from across the country serving on AGC of America's IT Steering Committee and representatives of Atlanta Tech Village member firms (villagers) are joining in this unique program.
During this fast-paced, show and tell session, contractors share best practices regarding their experiences with featured topics, and representatives from highlighted products/services will be available to provide news about exciting advances in technology for our industry.
- App Alchemy - Punch list and BIM model integration
- Big Data (Big Brother!) - Tracking societal patterns to guide development
- LandAir Survey - 3D laser scanning services
- Oculus Rift - Virtual reality for architectural visualization, safety training, and plan
- Thing Tech - GPS and real-time telematics help you remotely supervise a site
- Tote -app based courier service specializing in larger deliveries to job sites, etc.
- We Get Around - 360 degree virtual walk around tours for projects hosted online
- Plus - lessons learned from the build-out of the ATV
While the topics are construction related, there are tons more applications for the types of technology we’ll demonstrate. Regardless of your focus, if you like technology, (and we know you do!) this event will be right up your alley!
If interested in a delicious lunch, networking with technology‐minded professionals, and an informative program, please join us at a AGC Georgia Member rate, $25 per person. Credit card payment is required prior to event to
confirm your participation.