Who We Are:
Atlanta Tech Village is America’s 4th largest tech hub, serving 300 different startups in the heart of Buckhead. We believe entrepreneurship is the greatest mechanism for changing the world and provide all the support and resources needed to help Founders start and grow a technology company. Startups are hard, but community shouldn’t be, so we work hard to provide a kind, collaborative, and supportive environment that will attract the very best entrepreneurs. Our team core values are:
- Always assume the best.
- A willingness to sweep the floors.
- Treat each other like family.
- Set the table to spark joy.
The Membership Coordinator will play a vital role in the efficient operation of Atlanta Tech Village by managing member relationships, facilitating community engagement, and ensuring the smooth day-to-day functioning of membership. The coordinator will be responsible for giving tours, selling memberships, managing invoicing, welcoming new members, assisting current members, and fostering a collaborative and productive environment within the Village.
Our approach is relationship-driven. We lead with community (it’s not about the office space). We celebrate each other’s successes and operate as a double-bottom-line business balancing profit with community mindedness.
A successful candidate will be relational, outgoing, proactive, friendly, administrative and organized, with a natural talent for customer service. This person will enjoy working independently and be self-driven. Their skills will be used to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the Community team. Customer service experience and a willingness to learn required.
- Customer Service & Sales:
Our core values mean there is no job too big or too small for you. You have a heart for service, know how to work hard, are self-starting, hyper-organized, and have a gift for creating warm and fun experiences. An example of some things you’ll be doing:
- Membership Sales and Management
- Lead all prospect tours, sharing the value of the Village and selling the different membership options.
- Manage member growth and downsizing needs by organizing office moves and sales, keeping accurate records of office inventory.
- Think strategically on how best to support startups through different memberships.
- Generate leads by participating in startup ecosystem events and activities.
- You’ll lead regular tours both for interested members and the general public looking to learn more.
- From free coffee, to petting puppies, to happy hours, to pay-it-forward initiatives, you’ll assist in executing events for members.
- You’ll support and celebrate startups by assisting with and attending pre-accelerator graduations and pitch events.
- Act as the primary point of contact for member inquiries, concerns, and assistance, both in person and via various communication channels. Inquires could include anything from troubleshooting issues such as wifi, keycard access, updating account or payment info, to asking about membership or office changes.
- Conduct orientation sessions for new members, ensuring they understand facility rules, access protocols, and available resources.
- From creating signage to talking with members about the amenities the Village provides, you will be called on often to help with communication.
The Village team is small but mighty and relies heavily on communication and organization. Excellent communications skills are important to you, and you care about the details. An example of some things you’ll be doing:
- Assist with office move-ins and move-outs
- Startups scale fast and fail fast, which means offices rotate, fill, and vacate often. You’ll help keep this process efficient and organized.
- To serve members best, accounts need to be kept up-to-date. You’ll help keep them in tip-top shape by editing contact info, billing info, and membership status.
- No accounting experience required but an ability to do basic math and percentages is a must.
- You will be responsible for ensuring invoice accuracy every month and you are the first line of contact for unpaid invoices. When invoices run incorrectly or decline, you utilize quick and relational communication to resolve.
- You will prioritize and review monthly reports to keep membership revenue in check
Why Atlanta Tech Village:
- A small team of passionate, hard-working people.
- Mission-based work supporting and inspiring entrepreneurs.
- We work HARD but we also play hard.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Salary: $40k with paid health benefits and 401K plan. Annual raises based on performance.
- Some ability to work from home.
- Flexible and generous PTO.
- Supportive management team with opportunity for growth.
Please email your resume and 1 minute video telling us why you're the best candidate for the job to email@example.com.