Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our candidate engagement platform powers high-volume hiring for brands like American Airlines, Crocs, and DICK’s Sporting Goods. With Grayscale, hiring teams can engage candidates via SMS and automate a white glove experience with every candidate, speeding up hiring outcomes by 3x.
At Grayscale, we value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an encouraging, supportive environment where we can all do our best work. Sound like you? If so, keep reading.
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Customer Experience team.
You’ll be directly supporting the growth of the business as we expand our products and ensuring our customers receive the best onboarding and implementation experience with Grayscale. Onboarding is an essential part of the customer journey and is critical in driving the customer’s future success.
In this role, you’ll be required to wear many hats, think strategically, take initiative, bring ideas to the table, and help us continually evolve our process.
Our ideal candidate is someone high energy, who loves building relationships with customers and is passionate about marrying customers’ strategy with the technical application of the product. You’re constantly curious, love to solve problems, and are devoted to creating a top-notch customer experience. You can navigate between having high-level strategic discussions and quickly diving into “the weeds” to explain and execute on product implementation.
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Manage customer onboarding and implementation from Kick-off (post-sale) to Go-live
- Project manage and work directly with customers to implement and integrate Grayscale’s multiple products with their Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other relevant HR/Talent technology.
- Maintain Enterprise relationships through extensive technical workflow discovery.
- Create and execute customized implementation plans based on customer needs, processes, and configuration requirements, as well as supporting user testing.
- Become a subject matter expert of the Grayscale platform and our customers’ ATS; deeply understand how the Grayscale product integrates with various ATS’s and corresponding feature differentiation.
- Provide workarounds and knowledge share on ATS functionality to ensure customers are fully enabled to take advantage of the available features of our product in efforts to drive towards adoption goals in the first 30-60-90 days of the customer lifecycle.
- Drive a consultative approach during implementation with the ability to tie product features to relevant use cases for the customer.
- Oversee resource allocation against budget to efficiently prioritize across deliverables, reducing customization where available through creative problem solving and testing.
- Navigate different customer personas and teams, dependent upon the product being implemented, to ensure the appropriate customer contacts and/or consultants are being pulled in at the correct time.
- Be accountable for project timelines and deliverables, as well as reporting on overall project status and milestones for all stakeholders; Update and maintain implementation dashboard and external implementation plans.
- Deliver prompt updates and follow-ups both with the customer and internal stakeholders; facilitate clear internal and external inter-team communication with a sense of ownership and urgency.
- Partner closely with Customer Success Manager to ensure customers are properly trained; educate customers’ admin teams on configuration and assist in user training and roll-out planning.
- Share customer feedback and quickly surface potential roadblocks throughout the process; partner closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to take timely and effective action to resolve issues.
- Assist the sales team with technical discussions surrounding ATS integration, Single Sign-on, number provisioning, and compliance guidelines; continually update our “scope of work” as the product evolves.
- Regularly deliver insights on capacity management and implementation timelines tied to specific products to surface areas of opportunity and process improvement.
- Thoroughly document technical requirements and implementation process changes as The Grayscale product suite evolves.
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise implementation, project management for Enterprise clients, and/or technical Enterprise customer success, ideally at a SaaS company.
- In-depth knowledge of onboarding practices for Enterprise SaaS customers; experience building and tracking towards personalized onboarding/implementation plans.
- Demonstrated strategic project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience driving product adoption for customers and a sharp focus on shortening time-to-value.
- Experience in managing and/or implementing complex Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically SAP and Workday, preferred.
- Excitement for proactively tackling and building processes around new challenges: you enjoy problem-solving, have keen attention to detail, and are motivated to drive ongoing team improvement
- Deep understanding of different customer personas and goals within their role; Experience working with recruiters, recruiting coordinators, talent managers, HRIS specialists, HR professionals, and/or customer onboarding teams preferred.
- Organized, process-driven, and motivated to help others hit their goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to foster open communication lines both internally (cross-functionally) and externally with customers.
Here's why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll work directly with the founding team
- You’ll make a huge impact in shaping our customer experience
- You will become part of a genuine, high-performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Most of our team is ATL-based, so when it’s time to collaborate you can do that in person at the Atlanta Tech Village with the rest of the team
- Flexible work-from-home policy
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Grayscale is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello.