[This is an externally hosted event happening at the Village!]
Are you a non-technical founder who wants to start a SaaS product?
If so, this workshop is for you!Discover the secrets to launching and funding a successful SaaS business! Gain invaluable insights on navigating product development cycles and avoiding common startup pitfalls. Plus, unlock the playbook that has helped hundreds of startups turn their ideas into thriving businesses.
The topics we will be covering during the bootcamp;
- Problem statement - identify & validate the core problem you want to solve with your product
- User journey map - understand what your users are experiencing
- Job stories - map out the exact problems you need to solve for your users
- Mindmap - organize your thoughts into a clear product vision
- Storyboard - break down this vision down into actionable tasks for your dev team
- Product waitlist - build demand for your product before you launch to guarantee revenue from day 1
- Growth channels - identify which channels you will use to grow before hiring a marketing lead
- Pricing - identify which pricing strategy will drive the maximum revenue for your audience
- Vision & mission - learn how to sell your idea to investors
- Team - how to build a winning team
- Find & secure investors - where to find & how to talk to investors